Partnering On One of Our Institutes
The Trauma Stewardship Institute is currently inviting organizations to become partners on one of our upcoming events.
Here’s what being a partner on an Institute involves:
- Committing to bringing a group of 10 or more attendees.
- Spreading the word and inviting folks–both your immediate colleagues as well as spreading the word far and wide.
- You are invited to speak during the event for a few minutes about your work and your name is on the invitation with our other partners.
- Anyone who comes through you (both immediate colleagues and anyone else you refer) receives a deeply discounted partner rate.
- We ask that you provide two or three volunteers to assist with registration the day of the event.
And we do all the rest!
If you are interested in partnering on one of our upcoming events, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the (very short) questionnaire below.
Laura spent time with us at Facebook engaging with employees whose roles include reviewing traumatic content. She’s incredibly engaging, genuine, and is a true expert in trauma.
Her influence lead to direct changes in our team’s self-care routine — an outcome you can’t place a value on.MAGGIE COOK